Whew, I took a little break there from blogging for a few days. Things sure seem to speed up this time of year. I did want to hop on here and show you my last Christmas craft from this year. I've actually made this same wreath several times, but I always love the way it looks. Plus, these are fun to hang on doors around the house (and a great way to use up some double sided paper).
Pattern Paper Wreath. However, I did add some crepe paper. I love that stuff, and it adds some fun texture. Also, I did a video tutorial of how to do this with fabric, but it's the same deal for double sided paper, Fabric Wreath.
1. Cut 144 - 1"x4" stripes of double sided patterned paper.
2. Using a 10" styrofoam wreath and starting at the bottom, wrap a 1" x 6" strip around wreath securing with straight pin.
3. Making a loop with each 1" x 4" strip, adhere to wreath using a straight pin.
4. Continue around wreath using the same paper, changing paper at each level.
5. Finish off wreath with ribbon.
Can you believe Christmas is just a few days away?